What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our contact form or subscribe to the MindBody Optimizer e-Newsletter.
The information you entered is used solely for the purpose of delivering to you via email the newsletter and for client relations with one of our staff.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To have an employee contact you to schedule an appointment.
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• Your information may be collected and saved by the servicer/employee for the purpose of appointment scheduling or customer service.
How do we protect your information?
Your information is emailed directly to Joseph R Giove Clinical Hypnosis, or to his secure account in Aweber.com, a list management provider. All information is kept private on our secure servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside partners?
Your information is emailed directly to Joseph R Giove Clinical Hypnosis. No other parties are given your information at any time. We do not trade or sell your information to other parties.
How to modify, update, or delete personal information?
WYou may inquire about your information through our Contact Form. One of our technicians will find your submitted information and handle your request.
Am I put onto a mailing list?
Entering information on the contact form in the “Contact” section goes directly to our secure servers and then delivered to Joseph R Giove. If you subscribe to the MindBody Optimizer e-Newsletter, Aweber.com manages the list privately and securely through Joseph R Giove’s secure, password-protected account. Aweber does not use this information in anyway.
Last Update Date: January 1, 2015
Joseph R Giove Clinical Hypnosis
953 Mountain View Dr
Lafayette, CA 94549
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
1. Testimonials appearing on this site are received via written and email submissions. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or other. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
2. If accepted into the Smoking Cessation Program with the Lifetime Guarantee, the guarantee is simple: If you ever start smoking again, whether it’s one month, one year or ten years later, just come in for a free follow-up session. This is a guarantee for unlimited follow-up sessions at no charge, with no time limit, for the purpose of smoking cessation only; this is not a money-back guarantee. Since many people with addictions have unique circumstances that may not qualify for this guarantee, please call for details.
3. Pursuant to the California Business and Professions Code, Joseph R. Giove provides services that are alternative and complementary to healing arts services certified by the state. Each client will be interviewed and if it is determined that the services provided can be of benefit, Joseph R. Giove will provide services in accordance with his education, training, and experience.
4. The services provided are hypnosis, neurolinguistic programming, biofeedback, thought field therapy, guided visualization and self-hypnosis training. These services are not certified by the state. These services are non-diagnostic and are complementary to the healing arts services that are certified by the state of California. The California State Legislature has determined that state licensing may not be conferred upon an occupational group for purposes of status or prestige. The primary purpose of licensing laws for legally defined Healing Arts and Mental Health professionals is to protect public health and safety. Accordingly, hypnotherapists are not issued licenses by the Sate Governmental Agency to engage in their professional services. The services do not include the practice of medicine or psychology or any other certified healing art.
5. Joseph R. Giove is a Master Hypnotist and Clinical Hypnotherapist and maintains certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE). The ACHE requires annual continuing education in order to maintain certification