- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist josephgiove.com” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@josephgiove.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add @josephgiove.com
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add @josephgiove.com
- Click OK and confirm @josephgiove.com appears in your safe senders list.
- Click the gear icon in the top right → click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the “Preventing junk email” section.
- Click Safe senders → enter “email@example.com” → click Add to list.
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add @josephgiove.com
- Select “Inbox” as the folder to deliver the mail to and click Save.